Grand Theft Auto 5 first launched in September 2013 for Xbox 360 and PS3, and although the PC version wouldn’t release until April 2015, it’s still had over six years of modding support. Projects started out fairly small with cheats, new character models and so on but eventually, mods began to deliver revamped maps, improved visuals and brand new modes.
Some even sought to bring back Vice City and San Andreas in their own ways. Let’s take a look at some GTA 5 mods that can effectively remake your experience in numerous different ways.
Thumbnail credit: Patreon user FV Design
- Nexus Mods is getting collections, but creators won’t be able to delete their mods
- Bloodborne PS5 Graphics Mod Overhauls the Visual Experience
- Old GTA Mods Are Being Removed By Take-Two
- Take-Two says it’s “pretty flexible” when it comes to DMCAing GTA mods
- Take-Two has been issuing takedowns for GTA mods
- Rumour: GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas Being Remastered for PS5, PS4 with ‘New and Old Graphics’
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake: PS5 Graphics Mode vs Performance vs PS4 Pro – Comparison And Frame Rate Test
- GTA 5 money: How to make money fast in GTA Online
- GTA Fans Are Fed Up With Rockstar, Re-releases And No GTA 6
- GTA parent company Take-Two is issuing takedown notices to GTA modders • Eurogamer.net