Dark Alliance is a new Third Person Action RPG set in the D&D universe. I’ve been keeping my eye on this one for a while. After playing several hours, today I’ll be walking you through some gameplay and giving my impressions of the game so far.
Dark Alliance brings to life the world of Dungeons & Dragons in an explosive action RPG filled with real-time combat and dynamic co-op.
Frost giants and vengeful dragons roam unchecked through Icewind Dale as invading armies of evil grow stronger every day. Now four heroes must beat back the onslaught of creatures and defend against the dark.
Choose your hero and join up to three other friends to battle legendary monsters. Explore the frigid world of Icewind Dale as you vanquish unstoppable bosses, earn powerful gear, and unlock new abilities to take on even bigger challenges.
Conquer Unstoppable Monsters
Dark Alliance pits players against some of the most legendary monsters from the world of Dungeons & Dragons. Frost giants, Beholders, White Dragons—muster the strength to defeat them all against insurmountable odds.
Fight Alongside Your Friends
Join up to three other friends and fight together in a dynamic co-op experience with explosive real-time combat. Unleash devastating combos as you topple unstoppable monsters too powerful to go it alone.
Choose Your Hero
Play as one of four distinct heroes, each with their own unique playstyle and customizable abilities. Complete missions and vanquish bosses to unlock new skills and earn powerful gear, allowing players to take on even bigger challenges.
Brave the Frozen Landscape
Dark Alliance brings to life the world of Dungeons & Dragons like never before. Explore the frigid and dangerous world of Icewind Dale as you defend your homeland from armies of abominable monsters.
Headphones: V-MODA Crossfade M-100 https://amzn.to/3w7NVNk
Mic: Shure SM7B https://amzn.to/2NZdWxn
Mixer: GOXLR Mini https://amzn.to/2P60jgu
Computer: Doghouse Armor TL https://www.doghousesystems.com/ (use code FORCE for free 500GB SSD with purchase of any system)
Thanks for watching!
- Dark Alliance Review Impressions: Is it worth it? Should you buy the Dungeons & Dragons ARPG?
- 30 Minutes of Back 4 Blood Co-op Campaign Gameplay & First Impressions
- This Dark Alliance video narrated by Jemaine Clement gives you a gameplay overview
- Dark Alliance Receives Gameplay Trailer and Post-Launch Content Announced
- Dark Alliance Will Get Split-Screen Co-op After Launch; First Free DLC This Summer
- The patch notes for Dark Alliance’s first big update are frustratingly vague • Eurogamer.net
- The Dark Pictures: House of Ashes showcases eight minutes of gameplay in latest video
- Talking 12 Minutes With Willem Dafoe For 12 Minutes
- 10 Minutes with the Creator of Twelve Minutes
- Dark Alliance Gets Launch Trailer