A Plague Tale: Requiem was announced for Switch just a few days ago. The original game, A Plague Tale: Innocence, has now been confirmed for the platform as well. As is the case with Requiem, the Switch version of Innocence is planned as a cloud release.
Here’s an overview of A Plague Tale: Innocence, along with a trailer:
Follow the grim tale of young Amicia and her little brother Hugo, in a heartrending journey through the darkest hours of history. Hunted by Inquisition soldiers and surrounded by unstoppable swarms of rats, Amicia and Hugo will come to know and trust each other. As they struggle to survive against overwhelming odds, they will fight to find purpose in this brutal, unforgiving world.
1349. The plague ravages the Kingdom of France. Amicia and her younger brother Hugo are pursued by the Inquisition through villages devastated by the disease. On their way, they will have to join forces with other children, and evade swarms of rats using fire and light. Aided only by the link that binds their fates together, they will face untold horrors in their struggle to survive. As their adventure begins… the time of innocence ends.
A Plague Tale: Innocence Cloud Version launches for Switch on July 6.
- A Plague Tale: Innocence is coming to Nintendo Switch via the Cloud on 6th July
- Enhanced Version Of A Plague Tale: Innocence Comes To PS5 And Xbox Series X/S In July
- A Plague Tale: Innocence PS5 Version Confirmed, Rumoured for PS Plus
- July 2024 PlayStation Plus Games Include A Plague Tale: Innocence
- PlayStation Plus games for July: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, WWE 2K Battlegrounds, A Plague Tale: Innocence – PlayStation.Blog
- PlayStation Plus July 2024 free games: Black Ops 4, A Plague Tale: Innocence
- A Plague Tale: Innocence is getting optimized for Xbox Series X/S
- Inside Xbox Series X|S Optimized: A Plague Tale: Innocence
- A Plague Tale: Innocence’s 60fps upgrade tested
- A Plague Tale: Innocence and Minit – are free this week on the Epic Games Store