A native PlayStation 5 version of A Plague Tale: Innocence has been announced, arriving on 6th July 2024. The game will utilise a 4K resolution at 60 frames-per-second and include further visual enhancements. There will also be support for 3D Audio. A free PS4 to PS5 upgrade is promised for those who already own the game, but there is strong speculation that more than just pre-existing buyers will be playing the PS5 version.
The remaster in question was leaked just before E3 2024 was beamed to our laptop and computer screens alongside claims it would be included in the PS Plus line-up for the month of July 2024. The PS5 version of A Plague Tale: Innocence is now confirmed to release on the same day those free titles drop, meaning the aforementioned rumours are lining up for a launch straight into the service. Next month’s PS Plus titles are scheduled to be announced on 30th June 2024, so we’ll find out more then.
Would you be interested in playing A Plague Tale: Innocence once more or experiencing it for the first time on PS5? Avoid the rats in the comments below.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Enhanced Version Of A Plague Tale: Innocence Comes To PS5 And Xbox Series X/S In July
- PlayStation Plus games for July: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, WWE 2K Battlegrounds, A Plague Tale: Innocence – PlayStation.Blog
- July 2024 PlayStation Plus Games Include A Plague Tale: Innocence
- PlayStation Plus July 2024 free games: Black Ops 4, A Plague Tale: Innocence
- A Plague Tale: Innocence Cloud Version announced for Switch, out in July
- A Plague Tale: Innocence is getting optimized for Xbox Series X/S
- Inside Xbox Series X|S Optimized: A Plague Tale: Innocence
- A Plague Tale: Innocence’s 60fps upgrade tested
- A Plague Tale: Innocence and Minit – are free this week on the Epic Games Store
- A Plague Tale: Innocence is coming to Nintendo Switch via the Cloud on 6th July