By now, you’ve probably heard about the return of the Advance Wars franchise. Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp, devloped by WayForward and published by Nintendo, had been announced at Nintendo’s E3 2024 Direct. There’s not at lot of info about the game at this time, but there is one feature confirmed.
At the end of the Nintendo Treehouse Advance Wars segment, roughly 3:06:45 into the video provided below, Nintendo confirmed that the game is going to have online support for “up to four players”. On Nintendo’s official page for the game, you learn that a Nintendo Switch Online membership is needed to play a “Versus Mode”, where “up to four players can battle on dozens of maps”.
My Nintendo News
- Nintendo Confirms Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp Will Include Online Support
- Treehouse stream confirms Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re-Boot Camp will feature online mode and fast animations
- Video: Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp Switch Vs. GBA Comparison
- WayForward is the development team behind Nintendo’s Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot
- This boot camp management game is inspired by Full Metal Jacket’s drill sergeant
- Re-Boot Camp Announced, Remakes the First Two Games
- FF Advance | Free Fire OB29 Advance Server Download And Activation Code PUBG M Update
- Back 4 Blood Versus Mode – New Gameplay Today
- Back 4 Blood’s Swarm mode sounds like a clever escalation of Left 4 Dead Versus
- Back 4 Blood will not be getting a Versus Campaign mode