Last month, Koei Tecmo and Gust announced that Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout and Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy had together shipped over one million copies. The news was being celebrated with special costumes for both games.
The free DLC has now gone live. In Atelier Ryza 1, players can get their hands on the “White Lily of Summer” costume. Atelier Ryza 2 is offering the “High Summer Formal” outfit.
- Atelier Ryza and Atelier Ryza 2 free costumes available today – My Nintendo News
- Atelier Ryza Figma and Ryza and Lila Swimsuit Figures Debut
- Ryza From Atelier Ryza & Kasumi From Persona 5 Royal Getting Figma & Scale Figure
- Atelier Ryza Getting Adorable Ryza Figure by Phat Company
- Capcom says Monster Hunter Stories 2 has now shipped over 1 million units worldwide, shares special artwork
- Grand Theft Auto V Has Shipped Over 145 Million Units; Red Dead Redemption 2 at Over 37 Million
- Grand Theft Auto V Has Shipped Over 150 Million Units; Red Dead Redemption 2 at Over 38 Million
- Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings Of Ruin Has Shipped Over One Million Units Worldwide
- Monster Hunter Rise has shipped 7 million units
- Yakuza Developers’ Judgment Achieves 1 Million Units Shipped