Publiser and developer Massive Entertainment have announced the title Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora for PS5, Xbox Series X, PC, Stadia and Luna.
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora Announced for PS5, Xbox Series X, PC and Stadia
Ubisoft have announced Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora which will be launching in 2022, on Playstation 5, Xbox Series X, PC, Stadia and Luna. The news was announced during E3 2024, at the Ubisoft Forward livestream.
Ubisoft have been planning to release a game based on the hit movie Avatar since February 2017. It finally has been announced to be coming to next. It is being developer by Massive Entertainment, in partnership with Lightstorm Entertainment and Disney.
The trailer previews some of the world of Pandora, that is based on the visuals from the Avatar movie. The game is being developed using the Snowdrop engine. It looks to include all the impressive surroundings, creatures and vibrant details. However Ubisoft has confirmed that this is a “new standalone story” following the Na’vi according to the game’s description with a never-before-seen part of Pandora. But the RDA are still a threat to their world.
You can check out the trailer below:
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora will releasing on Playstation 5, Xbox Series X, PC, Stadia and Luna in 2024.
For more news be sure to check out next, Godfall Coming To PS4 Alongside ‘Fire & Darkness’ Expansion On August 10th and CD Projekt Red And Netflix Announce WitcherCon.
- Ubisoft’s Avatar game is called Frontiers of Pandora, and it’s out next year
- Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora lead Ubisoft’s E3
- Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora tech showcase details improvements made to Snowdrop engine
- Ubisoft explains why Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora had to be a new-gen game
- Avatar: Frontiers Of Pandora Takes Us Back To The Cinematic Universe
- Ubisoft’s Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora game revealed at E3 2024
- Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora Will Let Players Be A Na’vi
- Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora Snowdrop Tech Showcase Released
- Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora will be a ‘brand new story with new characters’
- Frontiers of Pandora Devs Say PS5 and Xbox Series X/S Allow the Game to be “as Immersive as Possible”