Left 4 Dead fans have been starving for something similar to come along and satiate their hunger for adrenaline-fueled co-op zombie shooters. But though Valve doesn’t seem to be interested in doing that just yet, that doesn’t mean there’s nothing to look forward to. Turtle Rock Studios has been turning heads with the upcoming Back 4 Blood, made by a team that’s comprised of many who originally worked on Left 4 Dead– and soon, we’re going to get to see gameplay from the upcoming shooter.
A PvP showcase for Back 4 Blood has been confirmed for next Sunday, June 13, at 2 PM PT / 5 PM ET. There’s no word yet about how meaty this showcase will be, or if there are also plans to show off other aspects of the game beyond PvP, but at least we know for sure we’re going to get to see the game in action.
— Summer Game Fest (@summergamefest) June 4, 2023
Video Game News, Reviews, Walkthroughs And Guides | GamingBolt
- Back 4 Blood PVP Gameplay Revealed In Epic Left 4 Dead-esque Trailer
- New Back 4 Blood trailers reveal PvP Swarm mode and playable Ridden
- Back 4 Blood Dev On PVP, Microtransactions, and Beta
- New Back 4 Blood Open Beta Trailer Shows Off More Co-Op And PvP Action
- Back 4 Blood confirmed day one for Xbox Game Pass
- New PlayStation Showcase 2023 Broadcast Confirmed For Next Week
- Dying Light 2 Showcase Confirmed For Gamescom 2023 And Will Focus On Parkour, Combat, And More
- Destiny 2’s Witch Queen Showcase details confirmed
- Battlefield 6’s reveal is confirmed for June 9
- Next God of War Pushed Back to 2023; Also Confirmed for PS4 Alongside Gran Turismo 7