Black Isle Studios have promised Nintendo Switch owners that they will be providing more information on the yet to be released Switch version of Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance later today. The game was originally set to be released at the same time as the other platform versions, but instead the team decided at the last minute that it just wasn’t quite ready. Black Isle Studios will hopefully be providing a revised release date later today.
My Nintendo News
- Black Isle Admits There Have Been “Issues” With The Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance Switch Release
- Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance Switch Release Had “Issues” According to Developer
- Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance Review – 4K Re-Release – Is It Worth It?
- Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance releasing on Nintendo eShop on Thursday
- The patch notes for Dark Alliance’s first big update are frustratingly vague • Eurogamer.net
- Top 5 Upcoming RPGs Of June 2022 (Dark Alliance, Scarlet Nexus and More!)
- June 2022 PC games: Scarlet Nexus, D&D: Dark Alliance, and more
- Top RPG News Of The Week: June 6th (Bloodstained Ritual of the Night sequel, Babylon’s Fall, Dark Alliance Plus More!)
- This Dark Alliance video narrated by Jemaine Clement gives you a gameplay overview
- Dark Alliance will get split-screen co-op after launch