If you’re a Call of Duty Zombies fan then you’ll have been anxiously awaiting the full reveal of the new Mauer der Toten map ever since it was first teased, which means today is likely to prove a big treat at a new trailer showcases the map and its story premise in more detail.
Ahead of the map’s July 15 release date, the new trailer gives us our first proper look at the frighteningly explosive action, which takes place in a post-apocalyptic version of Berlin, Germany, in 1985. We also get to see Klaus, a new companion who appears to some sort of robot that players can revive, as well as the Mauer der Toten wonder weapon which appears to be upgradeable from today’s footage.
For more on Call of Duty, during the Summer Game Fest kickoff live broadcast, Activision revealed the newest gameplay trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone’s upcoming first season.
For more Black Ops Cold War, check out Twinfinite’s extensive guide wiki.
In other recent news, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is one of July’s free PS Plus games, so make sure you take advantage of the free download if you’re a PlayStation player who hasn’t yet played it!
- Here’s our first look at Black Ops Cold War’s new Zombies map, Mauer Der Toten
- Cold War Mauer Der Toten Easter egg guide
- Call of Duty Zombies – Mauer der Toten wonder weapon guide
- Black Ops Cold War is Getting its Next Zombies Map on July 15
- The Orda is coming to Black Ops Cold War Zombies Outbreak alongside a new main quest and weapon buffs
- Black Ops Cold War Free-To-Play Next Week, Includes Select Zombies and Multiplayer Content
- Black Ops Cold War patch alters Double Agent mode, fixes zombies bugs
- Raven Software adds Black Ops Cold War zombies camos to Warzone
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Warzone new season to start next week
- Call of Duty Meets Among Us in New Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Mode