Developer The Parasight announced Blacktail, a first-person action adventure game for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. A release date for the game was not announced.
In Blacktail, “You are Yaga, a 16-year-old girl accused of witchcraft and expelled from an early medieval Slavic settlement. When living memories of her past return as foul spirits walking the earth, Yaga’s best choice is to do what she does best: hunt them down.” Players will be able to “create the myth of Baba Yaga by living out the origins of this classic Slavic folk story” in a game that combines “intense archery combat and dark storytelling.”
Players will have to craft arrows and potions and hunt game or harvest plants to survive. You’ll also be able to find treasures, hunt down spirits, fight bosses, and collect Yaga’s missing memories. Players will also be able to make decisions that decide the fate of the land and determine whether Yaga’s path will be a light or dark one.
You can watch a trailer for the game below, courtesy of IGN:
Video Game News, Reviews, Walkthroughs And Guides | GamingBolt
- First-person puzzle-adventure game Discolored heading to Switch in July
- First-person puzzle adventure game Faraday Protocol heading to Switch in August
- Xbox Series S Is “An Ambivalent Piece of Hardware,” Says Blacktail Developer
- First Person Co-Op Shooter PERISH Announced
- First Person Talker Unknown Number Announced
- First-person survival horror game Horror Tales: The Wine coming to Switch next week
- BioWare Had Plans For A First-Person Mass Effect Game On Nintendo DS
- Here’s The Ascent in first-person
- Bloodborne first-person mod shows you Yharnam from a whole new perspective
- Sonic the Hedgehog’s first-person mod might make you puke