Learn more about the Elven Union coming to NACON and Cyanide Studio’s Blood Bowl 3.
Made up of Wood Elves, High Elves, and Dark Elves, the Elven Union has four different types of players. The linemen and linewomen are known for their agility, the throwers can hit long distances with precision, receivers can catch passes with ease, and blitzers can block opponent attacks.Just be warned that they are fragile and injury-prone.
Learn more with the trailer below:
BLOOD BOWL 3 | ELVEN UNION SPOTLIGHT
Note that players will be able to experience the Elven Union for themselves with the closed beta for the game, happening now through June 13. All those interested can register here.
Early Access for the game on the PC will begin in September 2024. Meanwhile, the title will see a full release on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam in February 2024.
Source: Press Release
Learn more about the Elven Union coming to NACON and Cyanide Studio’s Blood Bowl 3
The world of Koch Media and Warhorse Studios’ Kingdom Come: Deliverance will make its way to the Nintendo Switch under the new Prime Matter label
Previously shown during today’s Summer Game Fest event, learn more about the world of Capcom’s Monster Hunter Stories 2 with the latest trailer for the game
The world of Kojima Productions and PlayStation Studios’ Death Stranding will make its way to the PlayStation 5 as a Director’s Cut
- Blood Bowl 3 Reveals New Beta and Elven Union Team WIth New Trailer
- Blood Bowl 3 Imperial Nobility Spotlight Released
- Blood Bowl 3’s closed beta starts this week, and you can register to join
- Blood Bowl 3 Release Date Delayed, Physical Edition & Cross-Platform Concerns
- Blood Bowl 3 will have transforming pitches, gross burgers
- Back 4 Blood Open Beta New Trailer Released
- FIFA 22 Ultimate Team Trailer Released
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Player Door-Dashes Stew Bowl All the Way Across the Map
- Just in time for football season, Legend Bowl launches out of Early Access
- French union files collective lawsuit against Ubisoft