BloodRayne Betrayal, the cult PlayStation 3 side-scrolling platformer from WayForward, is getting a PS5 and PS4 remaster in the form of Fresh Bites. There’s no date for the re-release right now, although it will be available digitally and physically, with Limited Run Games once again fulfilling duties on the latter.
You should expect updated visuals and re-recorded dialogue, with Laura Bailey and Troy Baker reprising their roles as the titular Rayne and Kagan respectively. The original’s difficulty will also be rebalanced – it was infamously hard – so while you’ll still be able to test yourself if you choose, there will be a few easier options for everyone else as well.
Check out the announcement trailer embedded above.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- BloodRayne Betrayal: Fresh Bites Is Now Available For Digital Pre-order And Pre-download On Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Switch file sizes – Embr, Melty Blood: Type Lumina, BloodRayne Betrayal: Fresh Bites, more
- WayForward On BloodRayne Betrayal: Fresh Bites And Bringing Back Bailey And Baker – Feature
- BloodRayne Betrayal: Fresh Bites Switch gameplay
- WayForward on BloodRayne Betrayal & Possible BloodRayne 4
- BloodRayne Betrayal Release Date Falls in September 2023
- WayForward’s BloodRayne Betrayal gets the remaster treatment this September • Eurogamer.net
- Fresh Bites gets a release date for September
- Dentist Challenges People To Smash Bros., Offers To Clean Teeth