Announced on social media this morning, the partnership will see new content added to both games. In Mediatonic’s 60-player battle royale phenomenon, a Bomberman outfit will be made available on 4th June. Meanwhile, a Fall Guy skin has been added to Konami’s free-to-play bomb-’em-up today, 27th May.
So, there you have it. Yesterday’s grand mystery is solved: turns out it was Bomberman all along. Are you excited to play as Bomberman in Fall Guys? Or, indeed, a Fall Guy in Super Bomberman R Online? Dress appropriately in the comments section below.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Fall Guys Season 5 Looks To Include PlayStation-Themed Costumes And Much More
- PlayStation Mascots Get Costumes in Fall Guys for Season Five
- Ratchet and Clank blast into Fall Guys for Limited Time Events and unique rewards – PlayStation.Blog
- A Far Away Realm is Mario meets Battlefront and Fall Guys, from ex EA and Dice devs
- New SMT V Story Trailer Looks at Potential Paths
- Fall Guys’ fifth season has a jungle theme and Spelunky crossover • Eurogamer.net
- Fall Guys celebrates first anniversary with birthday cosmetics and its original stages • Eurogamer.net
- Vroom! Is the Love Child of Fall Guys and Micro Machines
- Fall Guys’ season passes and microtransactions spoil the party game
- Fall Guys has never been better with friends than it is now, and that’s thanks to Squads • Eurogamer.net