Learn more about the love of your life Tatiana with the latest story trailer for The Farm 51 and All in! Games’ Chernobylite.
As players search for their fiance Tatiana in the Exclusion Zone of the Chernobyl Power Plant, they will have to make some difficult choices. As players traverse this dire world as Igor, comrades can die, supplies can run out, and unexpected patrols can discover you.
Learn more with the trailer below:
Chernobylite | Tatiana Story Trailer
Chernobylite features a science fiction horror story that allows players to change their choices with a special device. Players will also be able to gather information and data with environment and substance analyzing tools. Its world has been meticulously detailed, featuring a 3D-scanned recreation of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
The title is currently in Early Access and is about 95% done, with only part of the final story mission missing and some balance and bug fixing needing to be done. For those who’d like to experience it for themselves, you can find the Steam page here.
The new launch date for Merge Games and Maple Powered Games’ farming game Monster Harvest is August 19, 2023
Gear up for your trip to Shibuya with the latest TV spot for Square Enix’s NEO: The World Ends with You
Ahead of its launch later this week, Arc System Works has released the launch trailer and opening movie for their flashy fighter Guilty Gear -Strive-
A new psychological thriller, players will be able to immerse themselves in the world of Microids and Pendulo Studios’ Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo later this year
- Chernobylite Gets ‘Tatyana Story’ Trailer
- Chernobylite Story Trailer Focuses on Igor
- Chernobylite Gets Igor Story Trailer
- Guilty Gear -Strive- Story Trailer Released
- Shin Megami Tensei V Story Trailer Released
- Aragami 2 Story Trailer Released
- Chernobylite Gets ‘Tatyana’s Wedding Vows’ Trailer Ahead of Console Release
- Soul Land Reloaded, an officially licensed mobile game based on the original Soul Land story, has been released | Articles
- Chernobylite devs spent days at a time scanning the real Exclusion Zone
- Chernobylite review | PC Gamer