Painting adventure Chicory: A Colorful Tale will be launching on PlayStation 5, PS4 and PC in June, developer Greg Lobanov and publisher Finji have announced.
The game sees you on a quest to return a magical paintbrush that gives colour to the world to its owner, the titular Chicory. Both have mysteriously vanished along with the world’s colour, which means it’s down to you as her number one fan and your own freeform drawing skills in order to solve puzzles, manipulate the environment and gain new paint abilities to restore the world to its former state.
You can check out the release date trailer for the game for yourself below. Chicory: A Colourful Tale is set to launch on June 10 on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PC.
VideoGamer.com – All Updates
- Review: Chicory: A Colorful Tale Proves That Games Are Art
- Chicory: A Colorful Tale Review (PS5)
- Chicory: A Colorful Tale review: One of the best games of 2022
- Chicory: A Colorful Tale’s multiplayer is the anti-Mario Party
- Chicory: A Colorful Tale Review – Color Us Impressed
- A Colorful Tale – PlayStation.Blog
- A Colorful Tale Is Already One of the Best Games of 2022
- A Tale of Shadows, out October 21 on PS4 – PlayStation.Blog
- Is Konami Positioning Itself For A Return To Form?
- Guild Wars 2 devs wanted to keep Twisted Marionette’s encounter “true to itself”