Many fans may be too caught up in the antics occuring with Warzone and Cold War Multiplayer to even notice how much new content has arrived in Zombies. One of the many new pieces of content is the Orda World Event in Cold War‘s Outbreak mode.
The giant monster can be quite terrifying and difficult to take out, you’ll need to know the best way to defeat Orda in Outbreak Zombies before you jump in.
- MORE: Warzone Season 3 Reloaded Meta
Cold War Season 3 Reloaded
The big mid-season update for Cold War and Warzone arrived on May 20 with plenty of new content and changes for players to discover.
Jump into Cold War Multiplayer right now to discover the new Die Hardpoint mode, new weapons, plenty of weapon adjustments.
You’ll also want to make sure you pick up the Rambo and Die Hard Bundles from the Call of Duty store so you can take out enemies as the classic 80s action heroes.
Multiplayer isn’t the only mode getting the attention in Season 3 Reloaded, Zombies has received a new ‘Cranked 2’ mode, a new main quest, and the Orda World Event.
Check out the full patch notes from Treyarch Studios to see all of the changes in Season 3 Reloaded.
What Is Orda?
Orda is a new boss event that can appear in every map on Outbreak. The new boss is only able to spawn from Round 2 and onwards, so make the most of the peace during Round 1.
Outbreak’s new boss will roam around the map freely and won’t actually do anything until you get too close to it or start attacking it.
The Orda has a lot of health, and is able to shoot zombie dogs out of it’s hands. That’s not all though, Orda can also stomp on the ground, pushing you back, and will also swing at you if you get too close.
Players must also be aware that if you begin retreating too far from Orda, he will summon zombies that will actually regenerate his health for him. So, you’ll want to make sure you keep the pressure on Orda to take him out.
Once you defeat the Orda, he has the chance to drop various rewards. Not only can he drop max ammo, Orda can also drop a wonder weapon for players to pick up. Various other weapons will also drop from Orda once he is defeated.
How To Defeat Orda In Cold War Zombies Outbreak
Orda is an incredibly hard boss fight, so you’ll need to know some top tips to defeat him.
- Keep at a decent range from Orda, but not too far that he begins regenerating health.
- Use powerful weapons that are Pack-A-Punched, or a wonder weapon such as the Ray Gun.
- Shoot the glowing spot on Orda’s head, this is his weak spot and will do the most damage.
- Keep applying pressure to Orda whilst staying at range.
That’s our personal tips for defeating Orda in Cold War Outbreak, be prepared for a hard fight even if you are fully prepared!
Have something to tell us about this article?
- The Orda is coming to Black Ops Cold War Zombies Outbreak alongside a new main quest and weapon buffs
- Black Ops Cold War & War Zone’s Mauer Der Toten Zombies Map Showcased in New Trailer
- Black Ops Cold War is Getting its Next Zombies Map on July 15
- Here’s our first look at Black Ops Cold War’s new Zombies map, Mauer Der Toten
- Black Ops Cold War Free-To-Play Next Week, Includes Select Zombies and Multiplayer Content
- Black Ops Cold War patch alters Double Agent mode, fixes zombies bugs
- Raven Software adds Black Ops Cold War zombies camos to Warzone
- Last double XP event in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone’s Season 3 is this weekend
- Call of Duty: Warzone, Black Ops Cold War Reveal 80s Action Heroes Event and New Content
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone video gives you a look at Rambo and Nakatomi Plaza