To mark its launch on the PC, Bend Studio and PlayStation Studios have released a launch trailer for Days Gone.
Set in a post-apocalyptic Oregon, Days Gone tells the story of former outlaw-turned-drifter Deacon St. John. A global pandemic has struck the world, and Deacon must set out to find his wife Sarah amidst the chaos. As players traverse its open world, they can make use of firearms, melee weapons and improvised weapons, and stealth. Nathan Whitehead served as composer for the title, which was performed by the Nashville Scoring Orchestra and soloists.
The PC version of the game pays host to ultra-wide monitor support, an unlocked framerate, and improved graphics (which includes an increased level of details, field of view, and foliage draw distances). The title also includes a New Game Plus mode, a Survival mode, a Challenge mode, and different Bike skins.
Learn more with the trailer below:
Days Gone – Launch Trailer | PC
The title is available on both Steam and the Epic Games Store.
Discover how players will be able to take on the role of a Scarlet Guardian with the demo trailer for Bandai Namco’s Scarlet Nexus
To celebrate the launch of Layers of Fear 2 on the Nintendo Switch, Dreamloop Games and Bloober Team announced that there are two different discounts one can take advantage of
Take a behind-the-scenes look at The Brotherhood and Untold Tales’ Beautiful Desolation with the latest trailers for the game
The world of Cereal Games and BadLand Publishing’s Police Action RPG Pecaminosa will make its way to the Nintendo Switch and the PC via Steam on May 27, 2023
- Days Gone Rides Onto The PC
- Days Gone review | PC Gamer
- Days Gone is available on PC today, get started with survival tips – PlayStation.Blog
- Days Gone studio Sony Bend working on “exciting new IP” it’s “very passionate about”
- Days Gone on PC – 13 Things You Should Know Before You Buy
- Days Gone PC – Before You Buy [4K 60FPS ULTRAWIDE]
- Days Gone is INCREDIBLE on PC!
- Days Gone PC Graphics Analysis – How Does It Improve On The Console Version?
- Nowhere is safe! Days Gone PC Survival II (#2)
- No room for error… AT ALL! Days Gone PC Survival II (#3)