The steady feed of interesting Apple Arcade titles making their way to consoles is continuing, though Discolored is a game that’s also established a reputation on Steam. Developed by Jason Godbey, it’s a first-person puzzle adventure in which you’re sent to investigate a roadside diner that’s lost all colour.
It’s upfront about being a relatively short experience of a couple of hours, but it’s been well received in press and user reviews. Some of the puzzles in the trailer above show clever manipulations of the environment, along with visual tricks. It’s designed to be a ‘single environment that changes and expands as you play’.
It arrives on the Switch eShop on 1st July priced at $9.99USD / €9,99 / £8.99; let us know what you think in the comments.
Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
- First-person puzzle-adventure game Discolored heading to Switch in July
- Restore the Missing Colors in the Surreal Puzzle Adventure Game Discolored
- What Remains of Edith Finch, Annapurna Interactive’s creepy but intriguing adventure game, is coming to iOS on August 16th | Articles
- MergeCrafter’s pixel art puzzle adventure is out now on iOS and Android | Articles
- Discolored Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- First-person puzzle adventure game Faraday Protocol heading to Switch in August
- Team17 Steps In To Publish Intriguing Action RPG Batora: Lost Haven
- NIS Releases A Rather Creepy And Intriguing Game Teaser
- Chrono Faction, An Intriguing Collectible Card Game, Targets Release This Year
- Jigsaw Puzzle adds Disney characters and iconic moments to the puzzle game in its latest event | Articles