Lost Judgment will include a playable Sega Master System that will allow players to play classic Sega titles like Alex Kidd in Miracle World and Penguin Land. The reveal is based on eight minutes of new footage posted on Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio’s official YouTube channel.
The confirmation occurs four minutes into the video, where footage shows protagonist Takayuki Yagami in his office. While Yagami had a pinball machine in his office in the original version of Judgment, he now has a Sega Master System. It’s not yet clear how many games will be playable on Lost Judgement‘s in-game Master System, but given that there is footage of both Alex Kidd in Miracle World and Penguin Land being played, we know those two will be in the game.
This isn’t the first time Sega has put playable versions of its other games in the Yakuza spin-off series. The original Judgment‘s pinball machine version of Judgment was replaced with an Out Run arcade machine in the PS5 and Xbox Series X|S versions of the game. We also know Lost Judgment will feature a playable version of Sonic the Fighters.
You can check out the new footage below:
Video Game News, Reviews, Walkthroughs And Guides | GamingBolt
- Lost Judgment Includes 8 Playable Sega Master System Games
- Lost Judgment Drops Yagami’s Pinball Machine for a Sega Master System
- Next Yakuza Spin-Off Has A Playable Sega Master System
- Picross S: Genesis & Master System Edition demo out now on the Switch eShop, footage
- Lost Judgment investigative trailer shows off action, mini-games, and detective work
- Lost Judgment Behind the Scenes Video Shows a Surprising Amount of New Gameplay
- Far Cry 6 leak shows Vaas, Pagan Min, and Joseph Seed as playable DLC
- Back 4 Blood Trailer Shows Off Maps, Playable Characters, Weapons, Dates & More
- Blaster Master Zero 3 New Gameplay Trailer Showcases the VRV System
- Picross S Genesis & Master System Edition Will Arrive in August