Developer Techland has, as promised, offered new details including a fresh gameplay trailer, release date and even a new name for the game that’s now going by the moniker Dying Light 2 Stay Human.
Over the course of the 30 minute first episode of the ‘Dying 2 Know’ presentation, the studio introduced us to new protagonist Aiden Caldwell and his battle through a location currently known only as ‘the City’ — a last bastion of humanity plunged into a ‘modern Dark Ages’ thanks to the zombie-like threat of the Virals.
Just as with the first Dying Light, day and night will each play an important part to the game, with deadlier and more mutated Virals coming out at night. You’ll have a range of parkour skills at your disposal to navigate the city, and there’ll be several human factions you’ll be getting to pick who you side with, with your decisions altering the world permanently as you play.
You can check out the new footage for yourself below, as well as the full Dying 2 Know Episode 1 presentation. Dying Light 2 Stay Human is scheduled for release on December 7 on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PC.
VideoGamer.com – All Updates
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human launches on PS5 and PS4 December 7, new gameplay details – PlayStation.Blog
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human – Dying 2 Know Set for July 1st, New Infected Teased
- DYING LIGHT 2 STAY HUMAN 2023 NEW GAMEPLAY (PS5 & Xbox Series X Walkthrough Gameplay)
- Don’t Run from This Huge Dying Light 2 Stay Human PS5, PS4 Gameplay Trailer
- New Dying Light 2: Stay Human Gameplay Shows Off More About The Dangers Of Consequences
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – 10 New Things You Need To Know Before You Pre-Order
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human Pre-Orders Available Now
- Get a Closer Look at the Monsters in Dying Light 2 Stay Human
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human is Looking Like an Exciting Sequel
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human stream touches upon parkour and combat