Saber Interactive and Boss Team Games have announced that they’ll be showing off the first gameplay footage of Evil Dead: The Game this Thursday, June 10 as part of the Summer Game Fest.
Originally announced at The Game Awards back in December, Evil Dead: The Game will be a multiplayer-focused co-op and PvP shooter set in a world inspired by the first three original Evil Dead movies and the TV series Ash vs Evil Dead, and includes the likeness and voices of Dana DeLorenzo and Ray Santiago as Kelly and Pablo from the latter and of course, Bruce Campbell as series hero Ash Williams himself.
Players will get to wield a variety of weapons from across the series too, naturally including Ash’s favourite boomstick shotgun and chainsaw hand, but also some medieval themed weapons straight out of Army of Darkness. Naturally, there’ll be hordes of Deadites to face off against, or to possess and take control of yourself as you hunt down the opposition.
Check out the reveal trailer below ahead of the gameplay reveal on Thursday evening, and Evil Dead: The Game is currently aiming to launch later this year on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC.
VideoGamer.com – All Updates
- First look at Evil Dead: The Game gameplay coming tomorrow
- Wings of Ruin Version 1.3.0 coming Thursday
- A Resident Evil Crossover Event Is Coming To Dead By Daylight Next Month
- A new Dying Light 2 broadcast is scheduled for Thursday evening
- What to expect from the Windows 11 event Thursday
- Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance releasing on Nintendo eShop on Thursday
- Steam Summer Sale 2023 starts this Thursday
- State of Play Livestream Confirmed for Thursday, Featuring Deathloop
- Call of Duty: Vanguard to be revealed Thursday in Warzone
- Tune in to State of Play this Thursday for an extended look at Deathloop – PlayStation.Blog