Studio says it will make “high-calorie gameplay for hardcore players,” Super.com lined up to publish first game
A group of former People Can Fly developers have started a new studio to work on a first-person shooter, as revealed today by the team’s first publishing partner, Super.com.
Super.com will provide Gruby Entertainment consultation and mentorship throughout the developmental process as a part of the agreement.
The Poland-based independent studio was founded in 2023 by ex-People Can Fly developers Grzegorz Michalak, Karol Szyszka, Paweł Siech and Kamil Misiowiec.
The studio consists of a team of industry veterans with experience ranging from independent games to working on titles such as Outriders.
“We are thrilled to expand our team and knowledge base, and show the world a fresh approach to action games,” said Misiowiec.
Gruby Entertainment’s goal is “to create solid, high-calorie gameplay for hardcore players, granting them action-packed hours of entertainment accompanied by crucial and meaningful decisions.”
- People Can Fly didn’t receive royalties from Outriders
- Veterans of The Last of Us, PlayStation, and Bungie form That’s No Moon Entertainment
- Black Ops vets form new studio for PlayStation-exclusive
- Brendan 'PlayerUnknown' Greene leaves PUBG owner Krafton to form new studio
- PUBG Creator Brendan Greene Leaves Company To Form New Studio
- PUBG creator leaves Krafton to form a new studio
- Brendan 'PlayerUnknown' Greene leaves Krafton to form new studio
- You Can Now Fly a Plane Through the Çatalca Tunnels in Microsoft Flight Simulator as Well
- Activision Blizzard studio employees form a coalition, criticize company's hired law firm
- Respawn Entertainment Has Just 1-2 People Working on Titanfall