Psyonix just announced the return of Fast & Furious content to Rocket League starting June 17.
The Fast & Furious DLC 3-car bundle will include the Dodge Charger, Nissan Skyline, and the all-new Pontiac Fiero. The bundle will also include a whole bunch of Fast & Furious inspired cosmetic items which weren’t included when the DLC cars first released back in 2017. The 3-car bundle will be sold in the items shop for 2400 credits while the individual car packs can be purchased for 1000 Credits each. Each car pack will feature two wheels and a bunch of decals that players can use to customize their respective cars.
Those who already own the Dodge Charger or Nissan Skyline can purchase an upgrade pack for each card which includes new wheels and decals for 300 credits. Players can also claim the “Tuna, No Crust” title from the free section of the item shop once the bundle releases.
Two new Player Anthems are also making their way to the game. The first song will be Furiosa, a new song by Anitta while the second anthem will remain a surprise for now. You can pick up the Fast & Furious bundle or 2400 Credits in the Rocket League Item Shop starting June 17.
This post will update shortly.
PC Invasion – FeedDDD
- Fast & Furious Content Returns to Rocket League Today
- Rocket League Sideswipe first impressions: A pocket rocket? | Articles
- F9 review: The Fast and Furious movies have a Dom problem
- How the Marvel Cinematic Universe radically reshaped the Fast & Furious movies
- PUBG MOBILE appoints Fast and Furious star Tyrese Gibson as the campaign ambassador for the TEAM UP CHALLENGE 2023 | Articles
- Formula 1 is Revved and Ready for Rocket League
- James Bond’s Aston Martin comes to Rocket League
- Transforming Rocket League from premium game to free-to-play | GDC 2023
- Rocket League Season 4 adds new modes and a new car, launches tomorrow
- Starting tomorrow, you can enjoy Rocket League on PlayStation 5 at 120hz