Square Enix dropped the FFVII Remake save data transfer update. This allows someone with the PS4 version of the game to upload their save file. They can then use it in FFVII Remake Intergrade on their PS5 when it is released. Fortunately, learning how to go through a FFVII Remake save data transfer is quite painless. [Thanks, Wario64!]
First, you download the latest update. This should start automatically and only take a few moments. Once you do, you’ll notice a new option in the main menu for FFVII Remake that says Upload Save Data for the prepare it for Intergrade. Select that.
Your first time doing so will prompt a warning. It notes that you can upload an unlimited number of saves one at a time. It does remind you that trophies will transfer, but you’ll get notifications for them. You’ll also have to reset your settings.
From this screen, you’ll choose the one FFVII Remake save data file you want to transfer to the PS5 version of FFVII Remake Intergrade. Once it’s done, you’ll get a notice saying it worked. You can then go into the Download Save Data option in Intergrade on a PS5 to pick up where you left off.
Final Fantasy VII Remake is available for the PlayStation 4. Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade will come to the PlayStation 5 on June 10, 2023. Paid versions of the PS4 version can upgrade to the PS5 one for free. However, they will have to purchase the Yuffie DLC.
- NEO TWEWY Demo Includes Save Data Transfer (Update)
- Wreckfest Update Adds Seamless PS4 to PS5 Save Transfer
- How to transfer PUBG Mobile data to Battlegrounds Mobile India | Articles
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut – How to Transfer PS4 Save File to PS5
- Ghost Of Tsushima PS5 Has A PS4 Save Transfer Option
- Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut Solves PS5 Save Transfer Woes
- Ghost Of Tsushima Director’s Cut Details PS4 To PS5 Save Transfer Process
- Review: FFVII Remake Intergrade Builds a Foundation
- Free FFVII Remake Item Pack DLC Includes 3 Materia
- FFVII Remake Intergrade Yuffie and Sonon Play Arts Figures Debut