Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade is, all in all, an excellent enhancement of a great game, thanks to its technical improvements and a solid and meaty new chunk of content with Episode INTERmission.
Those who haven’t played Remake yet (and have access to a PS5) should have no doubt that this is the best way to experience the game. Meanwhile, for returning fans, Episode INTERmission is the perfect excuse to jump back into Midgar and make life miserable for Shinra as a giant shuriken-wielding teenage ninja.
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade: Episode INTERmission Review
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Episode Intermission Review – The Ultimate Ninja
- New Final Fantasy VII Remake INTERmission Fort Condor Details Revealed
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake – Episode INTERmission Ending Explained And How It Sets Up Part 2
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Sequel Will Play A Lot Like Intermission
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Co-director Explains Why Yuffie Was Chosen For Episode INTERmission
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Review – A Touching Reunion
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade – Review In Progress
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Gets Details on Nero, Scarlet, Battle Mechanics and More
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Gets Loads of Glorious PS5 Screenshots, Stunning Key Art