Square Enix has revealed the Japanese voice cast for Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin. However, only three characters that have been revealed thus far. Additionally, these cast reveals have come with short character biographies as well. [Thanks, Famitsu!]
The three main characters of Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin, were revealed in the announcement trailer for the title. Players will assume the role of Jack (CV: Kenjiro Tsuda), a man thrown into a strange world and motivated by his mission to destroy Chaos. He’s merciless and, without hesitation, will kill any monster that stands in his way.
The companion characters that accompany Jack are Jed (CV: Yusuke Suda) and Ash (CV: Atsushi Miyauchi). Jed is a relatively cheerful and gentle young-man who has the same fighting capabilities as Ash. Ash is the more level-headed of the trio, as he is generally calm. He also trusts Jack’s abilities. These are currently the only members of the Japanese voice cast revealed for Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin.
Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin will release on the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC in 2023, with a PS5 demo confirmed. However, Square Enix released a statement revealing that the demo is corrupted. It will announce when the demo is available through the official Strange of Light: Final Fantasy Origin Twitter Account.
- Blaster Master Zero Trilogy: Metafight Chronicle gets a Japanese voice-over cast intro video
- Final Fantasy 16 is prioritising English voice acting, hasn’t even started Japanese dub
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin Revealed
- Final Fantasy Origin Gameplay Details Revealed
- Tsukihime Remake Second Trailer and Voice Cast Revealed
- SacriFire Voice Cast Revealed – GamersHeroes
- Lost Judgment English Voice Cast Revealed
- Hollywood Voice Cast Revealed For ‘The Last Worker’ At The Venice Film Festival
- Final Fantasy Origin’s character design goes full normie
- Does Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin Deserve All The Hate?