Yesterday, we learned that the games in the Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster would be releasing in July in sequential order on PC, iOS, and Android. A day later, we now have a release date and a better idea of what “sequential order” means. Final Fantasy 1, Final Fantasy 2, and Final Fantasy 3 will be releasing on PC, iOS, and Android on July 28th. Final Fantasy 4, Final Fantasy 5, and Final Fantasy 6 will release on the same platforms at a later date. As of this writing, console versions of the games have not been announced.
Final Fantasy 1, Final Fantasy 2, and Final Fantasy 3 will set you back $11.99 each. Pre-orders are currently available at a 20% discount, dropping the price to $9.59 each. The entire collection, which will comprise Final Fantasy 1 – Final Fantasy 6, is available for $74.82, a 22% discount off the base price. Folks who pre-order will get free soundtracks and wallpapers for each game.
Each game will feature completely new graphics and audio. The updated character designs were done by Kazuko Shibuya, who was the original artist and is currently collaborating on the Pixel Remaster series. The music, meanwhile, has also been remastered under the supervision of original composer and Final Fantasy legend Nobuo Uematsu.
Video Game News, Reviews, Walkthroughs And Guides | GamingBolt
- Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster series of Final Fantasy 1-3 will be released on July 28
- Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster is a collection of the first six Final Fantasy games, coming soon to iOS and Android | Articles
- Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster Announced, Includes Final Fantasy 1-6
- Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster comes out on July 28
- First three Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster games gets release dates
- Final Fantasy 4 pixel remaster gets a release date
- Final Fantasy I, II, and III Pixel Remaster Trailers Released
- Final Fantasy 4’s pixel remaster heading to Steam and mobile in September • Eurogamer.net
- Discussing Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster Sprites and Designs
- Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster – New Gameplay Today