Guess what? Bouncers are back in Fortnite!
There are a few devices in Fortnite that really linger in our memories.
Among them are bouncers. With Wild Week 3 setting in, Epic Games are unvaulting bouncers in the game!
Read more to learn about what it does, whether it is permanent, and how to get and use it!
- MORE FORTNITE: Fortnite x NBA Team Battles – Trailer, Skins, Challenges & Rewards
Bouncers Unvaulted In Fortnite For Wild Week 3
Wild Week is a new feature in Fortnite currently entering its third iteration. The first and second Wild Weeks saw interesting additions to the game that made players rethink strategies.
With the third Wild Week about to start, we know that the theme is all about beating gravity!
To make the most of the idea of rejecting gravity and getting maximum air-time, getting bouncers unvaulted seems like a fun and wise decision. But is it permanent?
Are Bouncers Being Unvaulted Permanent?
Unfortunately, bouncers are going to stick around in Fortnite just for this new Wild Week. Bouncers are unvaulted and will be revaulted next week.
This is similar to the Flare Gun we recently saw vaulted and unvaulted. This was reported by Twitter user kiwiroyale.
- MORE FORTNITE: Fortnite Catwoman Zero Skin – How to Get, Release Date, Price
How To Get And Use Bouncers In Fortnite
Let’s start by understanding how to get bouncers in Fortnite. They are found in quite a few places in the map such as floor loot, in chests, Supply Llamas, and Supply Drops. Remember that they drop in stacks of 3 and you can stack them infinitely.
They function as a device which can be placed on any structure you own as well as neutral structures. You can place them in any direction and they will launch players or vehicles away from them. You also won’t receive any fall damage you take.
If you create a box with bouncers on all surfaces, one of them breaks. Other than this feature though, you can use them infinitely! Also, remember that placing it on the side of a structure instantly launches you on near contact. Placing it on a flat surface or slope, however, will need you to touch it.
Have fun with bouncers back in Fortnite for Wild Week 3!
- MORE FORTNITE: Batman x Fortnite Zero Point Comic Issue 3 – Preview, How To Buy, Catwoman’s Grappling Claw
Have something to tell us about this article?
- Pistol Whip’s free Wild-West-themed story campaign Smoke & Thunder arrives next week • Eurogamer.net
- Fortnite Impostors | How to play Impostor and Agent in Fortnite Among Us
- Will Smith is in Fortnite, soon everything will be in Fortnite
- Fortnite Grab-iTron location: Where to get the gravity gun in Fortnite
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Where to find Week 2 Alien Artifacts locations for Kymera in Fortnite
- Where are the Fortnite alien artifacts? Every artifact location in Season 7 Week 4
- Fortnite Alien Artifacts Week 4
- Where to find Alien Artifacts locations in Fortnite for Week 8
- Ariana Grande confirmed to kick off Fortnite’s Rift Tour this week