Announced during today’s E3 2024 Wholesome Direct, get ready to explore the world of Skrollcat Studio and PM Studios’ Hoa when it launches on August 24, 2024.
Featuring hand-painted art, a live recorded score, and a relaxing atmosphere, Hoa is a puzzle platformer that has been designed as a painting that thrives. The titular Hoa can come across a number of magical creatures on her journey, each with a different story to tell. Exploration-based puzzles and subtle storytelling will help set the stage of this title.
Learn more with the trailer below, created by its Art Director Son Tra:
Hoa – Wholesome Direct Release Date Trailer
The game will come out for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam and GOG.com. In the case of Steam, you can wishlist the game here.
Source: Press Release
Announced during today’s E3 2024 Wholesome Direct, get ready to explore the world of Skrollcat Studio and PM Studios’ Hoa when it launches on August 24, 2024
Making its debut during the E3 2024 Guerrilla Collective, discover how players will be able to create the ultimate arcade with the latest trailer for Nosebleed Interactive and Wired Productions’
Get ready to explore an evocative coming-of-age tale of exploration and discovery when Shedworks and Raw Fury’s Sable comes out on September 23, 2024
Combining fast, skilled gameplay with dark fantasy lore, scope out the world of Moonlight Games and Dangen Entertainment’s Hunt the Night with the latest trailer for the game
- Hoa Wears its Ghibli Inspirations on its Tiny, Sunlight-Dappled Sleeve
- Back 4 Blood PVP Gameplay Revealed In Epic Left 4 Dead-esque Trailer
- Pokémon-Esque Monster Crown Exits Early Access And Comes To Consoles October 12
- Random: The Official Kirby Website Briefly Had A Kafka-esque Section
- Winter release date revealed for Bloodborne-esque Thymesia
- Spindle, Zelda-esque action adventure game with a pig, coming to Switch
- Switch file sizes – Road 96, Hoa, Picross S: Genesis & Master System Edition, more
- Hoa Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Hoa Review (PS5) | Push Square
- Studio Ghibli Howl’s Moving Castle Model Created With Trash