PS5 Ghost of Tsushima Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 includes a 1 Year Later Review and Campaign Mission 1 of the Ghost of Tsushima Single Player Story Campaign for PS5, PlayStation 5 and PS4 Pro. I will be playing the full DLC of Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island on PS5 soon. This 2023 Ghost of Tsushima Story Campaign Walkthrough will be the Full Game including a Review, Prologue, All Story Chapters, OST, Cut Scenes, Cinematics, Missions, Act 1, Act 2, Act 3, Jin Sakai, Masako, Khotun Khan, Onibaba, High Priestess, Ippei the Monk, Tales of Tsushima, Mythic Tales, Ghost Weapons, Evolving Tactics, Special Quests, Chapters and All Story Missions and more until the Ending of the Single Player Story.
A re-release of the game along with an expansion, Ghost of Tsushima: Iki Island, will be released on August 20, 2023, under the name Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut, on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, with the PlayStation 5 version having additional features such as haptic triggers, Japanese lip-sync, and faster loading times.
Ghost of Tsushima is an action-adventure game developed by Sucker Punch Productions and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for PlayStation 4 and Playstation 5. Featuring an open world for players to explore, it revolves around Jin Sakai, one of the last samurai on Tsushima Island during the first Mongol invasion of Japan in the 1270s. The game will be released on July 17, 2023.
The game is set on Tsushima Island in the late 13th century. It will feature a diverse assortment of regions and buildings, such as countrysides, fields, shrines, ancient forests, villages, farms, mountainscapes and various landmarks. Players will encounter numerous characters, friends, and unlikely allies while adventuring.
The protagonist, Jin Sakai, is a samurai warrior. His friend and companion Masako is a female samurai. The main antagonist is the ruthless and cunning general Khotun Khan of the Mongol Empire. Other characters include Onibaba, the High Priestess, and Ippei the Monk.
Set on Tsushima Island in the year 1274, the game revolves around one of the island’s last samurai, Jin Sakai, during the first Mongol invasion of Japan. The armies of the Mongol Empire, utilizing weapons and military tactics unknown to the Japanese, have conquered and devastated many countries and Tsushima is all that stands between them and the mainland of Japan. The island was devastated by the first wave of the Mongol invasion; its samurai forces were easily defeated, allowing the invaders to conquer large swaths of territory where they terrorize the local inhabitants and gather resources to build up their strength. Jin is one of the few survivors of his clan, wiped out while trying to defend the island. With his world shattered, Jin realizes that the way he was trained to fight is useless against such a powerful enemy. Ultimately, he must learn the way of the Ghost, an unconventional fighting style that emphasizes small-scale attacks, creating fear in the minds of the enemy, and using their own weapons against them, to defeat the Mongols and prevent them from launching a full invasion of the mainland.
- Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island review: two kinds of Ghost
- Poll: Ghost of Tsushima Released One Year Ago Today – What Review Score Would You Give It Now?
- Ghost of Tsushima – One Year Anniversary – PlayStation.Blog
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut arrives on PS5 and PS4 consoles on August 20 – PlayStation.Blog
- (For Southeast Asia) Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut arrives on PS5 and PS4 Consoles on August 20 – PlayStation.Blog
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut coming in August with a new island and PS5 enhancements
- Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut Releases August 20th for PS5 & PS4
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut – How to Transfer PS4 Save File to PS5
- Ghost Of Tsushima PS5 Has A PS4 Save Transfer Option
- PS5 dominates boxed charts led by Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut | UK Charts