As exciting as it is to be getting an expanded and improved version of the game, Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut’s pricing is more than a little disappointing.
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut is Emblematic of Sony’s Increasingly Cynical Pricing Policy
- Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island review: two kinds of Ghost
- EA changes executive compensation scheme, cuts execs’ 2022 pay
- Poll: Should Sony Do More PS5 Director’s Cuts?
- There’s a scythe that cuts reality in Amid Evil’s expansion
- Deal: Physical PS5 Games Get Significant Price Cuts
- Shipwright Studios cuts ties with Tripwire Interactive over president’s anti-abortion views
- When a disappointing E3 is a good problem to have | This Week in Business
- E3 2022 was little disappointing, but next year should be amazing
- 10 Most DISAPPOINTING Things at E3 2022