2020 had been a tough year for all of us, being forced to lock ourselves into the confines of our homes for months for the greater good. During a time when physically going out and exploring the scenic vistas that the real-world offers was not an option, playing Ghost of Tsushima felt like a reprieve from all the ensuing chaos which allowed me and thousands of others to get up close and personal with all the beauty that lie within the untamed wilderness of the world – albeit virtually.
For this very reason, it holds a very special place in the hearts of many a fan – though not to suggest it’s flawless. There are a few rough patches here and there, and thankfully Sucker Punch seems to be addressing most of them through the Iki Island. Here are the biggest reasons that I am excited about it.
- Ghost of Tsushima’s Iki Island Expansion -5 Reasons To Be Excited
- Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island Expansion Has Animal Sanctuaries Where You Can Tame Monkeys, Cats, and Deer
- Ghost of Tsushima’s Iki Island expansion gets new trailer and more details • Eurogamer.net
- Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island review: two kinds of Ghost
- 5 BIG Reasons To Be Excited For The Callisto Protocol
- Iki Island Expansion DLC – 5 Ways it Expands Upon the Base Game In Meaningful Ways
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut and Iki Island DLC enhance one of the best PlayStation exclusives
- Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut Iki Island Detailed
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut includes a new story set on Iki Island
- New Ghost Of Tsushima Director’s Cut Trailer Reveals More About Iki Island