Today, Rockstar announced Grand Theft Auto V, a game with almost as many releases as Skyrim, will be arriving on current gen systems November 11.
“The expanded and enhanced versions of Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online are arriving on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S with new features and more,” Rockstar said.
Additionally, PS5 users will be able to play a standalone version of GTA Online for free for the first three months after release. Rockstar is also giving PlayStation Plus users a tidy sum of $1,000,000 in GTA bucks every month until GTA V’s November release. That should be enough to add a few decent vehicles to your fleet.
Rockstar teased upcoming content centered on Grand Theft Auto III in celebration of the game’s 20th birthday.
“Plus, in honor of the upcoming 20th anniversary of the genre defining Grand Theft Auto III, we’ll have even more fun surprises to share — including some specifically for GTA Online players,” Rockstar wrote.
G/O Media may get a commission
- Call of Duty: Vanguard Launches November 5 for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S
- The Gates to Jurassic World Evolution 2 Open November 9 for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S
- Jurassic World Evolution 2 Arrives On November 9, Take Your First Look At The Mosasaurus!
- The World Ends with You demo arrives on PlayStation June 25 – PlayStation.Blog
- Skyrim’s getting a new Anniversary Edition in November on Xbox, PlayStation, and PC • Eurogamer.net
- DOOM Eternal – Xbox Series X/S and PS5 Update Arrives June 29th
- Kerbal Space Program arrives on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S this fall
- GTA Fans Are Fed Up With Rockstar, Re-releases And No GTA 6
- GTA 5 money: How to make money fast in GTA Online
- GTA parent company Take-Two is issuing takedown notices to GTA modders • Eurogamer.net