There’s an abundance of excellent multiplayer games to play out there right now, but with that sort of popularity, a lack of creativity can also be a side effect in many new releases. Fortunately, it seems like that’s a problem that Hood: Outlaws and Legends is going to sidestep.
With a unique medieval setting, this PvPvE heist simulator is looking to deliver something that pretty much no other game is doing right now, which means we’re obviously keeping a keen eye on it. Ahead of its imminent launch, here, we’re going to talk about a few key details that you should know about the game.
- Hood: Outlaws & Legends – Before You Buy
- Outriders – 15 Things You ABSOLUTELY NEED To Know Before You Buy
- Guilty Gear Strive – 15 Things You ABSOLUTELY NEED To Know Before You Buy
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits – 15 Things You ABSOLUTELY NEED To Know Before You Buy
- Persona 5 Strikers – 15 Things You ABSOLUTELY NEED To Know Before You Buy
- Free Play Days – The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, Hood: Outlaws and Legends, and I Am Bread
- Hood: Outlaws & Legends Review – The Final Verdict
- Is Hood Outlaws & Legends Any Good? (First Impressions)
- Hood: Outlaws & Legends Grants Access to New Map in Latest Update
- Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart – 15 Things You Need To Know Before You Buy