Horizon: Forbidden West is on the way and thanks to recent info dumps, we know a bit more about the title than we did before. However, many questions are still going unanswered. Most notably, many improvements over the first game that we’re hoping to see have yet to be confirmed, or even alluded to.
While the first Horizon game was a critical hit for a wide range of excellent reasons, there were a small handful of things that held it back a bit. As such, I think it’s time we take a look at a few tweaks and changes from which, the next Horizon game could surely benefit.
- Horizon Forbidden West Comparison Shows Improvements Over Zero Dawn
- Horizon Forbidden West delayed to February 2023, Horizon Zero Dawn gets 60fps update
- Horizon Forbidden West – 10 NEW Things You Need To Know
- Horizon Forbidden West Composer Spotlight Released
- Horizon Forbidden West: release date, pre-orders, PS5 exclusivity, trailers, gameplay, and more
- Horizon Forbidden West Delayed to Q1 2023 – Rumor
- PS5’s Horizon Forbidden West Delayed To 2023
- Sony’s Horizon Forbidden West PS5 Upgrade Strategy Straight Up Sucks
- Horizon Forbidden West PS5 gameplay video reveals Aloy’s new tools
- Horizon Forbidden West video features 14 minutes of gameplay footage