Two Point Studio’s recently-leaked Two Point Campus has now been officially confirmed by publisher Sega.
A university-building sim and successor to Two Point Hospital, Two Point Campus will launch for PC and unspecified consoles in 2023.
New to this game is the ability to build outdoors. There’s also what sounds like a deeper relationship with your student populace, versus the get-fixed-quick mentality of dealing with hospital patients.
“We hope that the incredible Two Point community will love all the new creative freedom that Two Point Campus will bring and that new players will be intrigued by its setting and the quirky world we’re trying to build, packed with our trademark humour and charm,” Two Point Studios co-founder and creative director Gary Carr said.
- Microsoft leaks Two Point Campus from developers of Two Point Hospital
- Two Point Hospital celebrates Sonic’s birthday with free in-game items and outfits pack • Eurogamer.net
- Management sim Two Point Campus is coming in 2023
- Two Point Campus Coming 2023
- Two Point Campus Announced – Xbox Wire
- Build your university your way in Two Point Campus, coming to PS4 and PS5 – PlayStation.Blog
- Sonic comes to Two Point Hospital alongside a free weekend for the wacky management sim
- Two Point Hospital Going Free-to-Play For a Week On Nintendo Switch, Offer Starts July 28th
- Two Point Hospital update out on Switch today, adds Sonic the Hedgehog items
- Sonic Dashes Into Two Point Hospital on PS4 Today with Free Costumes and Decorations