- Forza Horizon 5, the highly anticipated follow-up to 2018’s breakout hit open world driving game Forza Horizon 4, arrives on November 9 on Xbox consoles, PC on Windows and Steam, and Xbox Game Pass including console, PC and Cloud Gaming (Beta).
- The Horizon Festival’s unique brand of fun and freedom is headed to beautiful and vibrant Mexico.
- Forza Horizon 5 features the largest, most diverse open world ever in a Forza Horizon game set against a vibrant, ever-evolving landscape with limitless driving action in hundreds of the world’s greatest cars.
Today, we showcased how Forza Horizon 5 is powered by Xbox Series X|S, where you lead breathtaking expeditions across Mexico with its striking contrast and beauty in hundreds of the world’s greatest cars. Discover living deserts, lush jungles, historic cities, hidden ruins, pristine beaches, vast canyons, and a towering snow-capped volcano – the highest point ever in a Horizon game.
Get ready for Forza Horizon 5’s deep campaign with challenges that reward you for engaging in the activities you love. Meet new characters and choose the outcomes of their Horizon Story missions and take on awe-inspiring weather events such as towering dust storms and intense tropical storms as Mexico’s unique, dynamic seasons change the world every week. No two seasons will ever be the same.
Team up with other players and enter the Horizon Arcade for a continuing series of fun, over-the-top challenges that keep you and your friends in the action. Meet new friends in Horizon Open and Tours and share your creations with new community gift sharing*. (Console requires Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Live Gold, memberships sold separately.)
Forza Horizon 5 showcases powerful, all-new graphical features. Experience sweeping vistas and scan the distance to see the adventure that lies ahead. Encounter the smallest of details throughout the world which is rendered with striking realism, down to the smallest details like the light that glows through each needle on a Cholla cactus. Our Mexican HDR sky captures illuminate the world to the point that you will feel as if you are right there. And thanks to Xbox Series X|S, ray tracing is utilized in Forzavista to make the cars look even more true to real life.
Featured in the demo is the Mercedes-AMG Project ONE. Reaching a maximum speed of over 350 km/h, the Mercedes-AMG Project ONE transfers the latest and most efficient Formula 1 hybrid technology almost one-to-one from the track to the street for the first time ever. Stay tuned for more information and content from us about the Mercedes-AMG Project ONE and prepare to experience it in Forza Horizon 5 this November. For more information, please visit the AMG web page.
Releasing Nov. 9, players can choose from Standard, Deluxe, and Premium versions of the game. Xbox Game Pass players will have access to the Standard version and if they purchase the Premium Add-Ons Bundle, they can enjoy all the great DLC that is in the Premium version of the game, including Early Access starting November 5.
For more information on Forza Horizon 5, check out the Forza blog here.
- Forza Horizon 4 Will Stop Getting Cars and Features as Playground Games Pivots to Forza Horizon 5
- Here’s your first look at Forza Horizon 5’s full Mexico-inspired map • Eurogamer.net
- Forza Horizon 5 Preview – All Roads Lead To Mexico
- E3 Awards 2024: Forza Horizon 5 Most Anticipated Game Overall, Nintendo Most Anticipated was Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2
- How PS5’s DualSense controller and 3D Audio immerse you in The World’s Game like never before – PlayStation.Blog
- Forza Horizon 5 Will Detail the Various Biomes of its Open World Tomorrow
- Forza Horizon 5 – Horizon Adventure, Hall of Fame, and Accolades Revealed
- Expecto Patronum yourself through the Forbidden Forest in Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells’ first ever Club Challenge | Articles
- Best practices to hire and retain diverse talent | GDC 2024
- New Genesis Offers Diverse Playstyles