While many shooters from this era struggled to find anything that really made them unique experiences, Killzone 2 had no such problem. It looked, sounded, and felt like nothing else on the market.
The game would sell over a million copies in just a few months, despite, again being a console exclusive. Despite a bit of a rough start on the PS2, the Killzone franchise really stepped it up with Killzone 2 in a way that many fans would say the series would never be able to eclipse. It certainly wasn’t for everybody, but it was one amazing game.
- Newly Minted PS Studio Nixxes Helped Guerrilla on Killzone: Shadow Fall
- What Made Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus One Hell of A Game
- What Made Alan Wake One Hell of A Game?
- What Made BINARY DOMAIN One HELL of A Game?
- What Made Streets of Rage 4 One Hell of A Game?
- What Made Ghost of Tsushima One Hell of A Game?
- Rising Hell Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- That's One Hell Of A Gun
- Green Hell Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- What Made the Xbox 360 One Hell of a Console?