Knockout City’s free ten-day trial period has concluded, and has been replaced with an alternative. You can now download and try the title up to Street Rank 25, which depending on how quickly you progress should give you a good five or so hours to test the dodgebrawler out. Think of this like a fully-featured demo – in fact, that’s exactly what it is!
There’s no time limit to this trial right now, so you can hop on whenever you fancy. If you choose to purchase the full game, then you’ll be able to pick up where you left off. You can find the sampler in the PS Store by searching for Knockout City and downloading the free trial associated with the title – we heartily recommend you give it a go.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Knockout City is Still Free to Play up to Street Rank 25
- Knockout City is now free to play until level 25
- Knockout City update adds superpowers, but only for a limited time
- Knockout City gets 5 million to play its brand of multiplayer dodgeball
- EA and Velan Studios Knockout City will be free for everyone for ten days at launch
- Reminder: Knockout City Season 2 Out Now, Adds Free Movies-Inspired Map and More
- Try not to get guillotined in Ambition: A Minuet in Power this August
- Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: The Wild at Heart, Conan Exiles, Knockout City, and More
- All aboard the Knockout City Hover-Train in Jukebox Junction – PlayStation.Blog
- Knockout City review | PC Gamer