Universal Studios Japan announced that the One Piece Premier Show will return after a year off. The amusement park had to cancel its 2022 plans due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. This special event, One Piece Premier Summer 2022, will run from August 6 to October 31, 2022. [Thanks, PR Times!]
The new and original story for 2022’s show will feature Luffy, Law, Ace, and Corazon in Wano Country. More information will release on the website as the event draws closer. Universal Studios Japan prides the show’s appeal on being for kids and adults of all ages. As with previous years, the performance will take place at Universal Studios Japan’s Waterworld theater and will be 70 minutes long. The show features performers dressed up as fan-favorite characters with mock battles, pyrotechnics, special effects, live stunts, and interactive elements. Adult tickets will cost 2,000 yen, while children’s tickets are just 1,000 yen.
In addition to the critically-acclaimed show’s return, Sanji’s Pirates Restaurant will also reopen. The restaurant will be celebrating its tenth anniversary this year. Universal originally scheduled the show for summer 2022, but ultimately delayed it due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The 2022 One Piece Premier Show begins on August 6 and ends October 31, 2022 at Universal Studios Japan in Osaka.
- Super Nintendo World reopens at Universal Studios Japan
- Rumor: Trademark of “One Piece Odyssey” could be the next One Piece Game by Bandai Namco
- One Piece Mega Cat Project Figures Appear in Nyan Piece Nyan Line
- Universal Studios Hollywood Is Now Selling Super Nintendo World Merch
- Marvel’s Midnight Suns Hands-On, Far Cry 6, And Returning To Destiny 2 | GI Show
- Universal movies to stream on Peacock after they open in theaters
- Jurassic World: Primal Ops has been registered by Universal
- PlayStation has removed Japan Studio from its list of studios
- Sony Removes Japan Studio From Its List of Studios
- Japan: Nintendo Switch software occupied entire Top 30 in Japan during week 31, 2022 (First since 1988)