The free trial period for Electronic Arts’ Knockout City has ended but new players can still play for free. The catch is that they can only level up to Street Rank 25 before having to purchase the full game. If you’re trying to get any friends into the game or learning the ropes before making a purchase, this offers a fairly decent amount of playtime.
Knockout City is developed by Velan Studios and has already amassed two million players thus far. It’s essentially futuristic Dodge Ball with its fake-outs and knocking the opposing team out with balls. The addition of Ultimate Throws, tackles, different ball types and more give it a lot more spice though.
You can check out our review here for more details. Knockout City is available for Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC with cross-platform play supported between them. More content in the form of new maps, modes and cosmetics is set to arrive post-launch so stay tuned for more updates.
Video Game News, Reviews, Walkthroughs And Guides | GamingBolt
- Knockout City Is Not Free-to-Play, But It Is Still Free to Try
- Knockout City is now free to play until level 25
- Knockout City gets 5 million to play its brand of multiplayer dodgeball
- EA and Velan Studios Knockout City will be free for everyone for ten days at launch
- Reminder: Knockout City Season 2 Out Now, Adds Free Movies-Inspired Map and More
- Street Fighter 5’s final DLC fighter Luke teases Street Fighter 6
- MY LEGEND RUN TO HIGHEST RANK IN GBL (Season 7 Pokémon Go Battle League)
- RESIDENT EVIL 8 VILLAGE "THE MERCENARIES" Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 – S RANK (VILLAGE)
- Dragon Quest Tact adds S-Rank Lord of the Underworld Estark and other limited quests in 6th-month anniversary | Articles
- Splitgate, Back 4 Blood rank in top 10 on Steam over the weekend