XSEED Games and Marvelous today announced that it will publish Knockout Home Fitness on Switch worldwide. The title previously released in Japan as FiNC Home Fit.
Here’s an overview of the game, along with a trailer:
Grab a Joy-Con in each hand and get ready to achieve great results fast with a workout program developed specifically for the Nintendo Switch. Deliver a knockout blow to inactivity with short, intense full body workouts designed by experts to maximize calorie-burning with strikes based not just on boxing, but also other martial arts such as Muay Thai, karate, and kung-fu! Track your progress and strive for long-term goals with Personal Training Mode, or dive into the high-efficiency 3-Minute Fitness Mode to blow off some steam. Knockout Home Fitness features over 25 diverse music tracks and four personal trainers, each with their own training style and personality.
– Real full body fitness, 60 courses— Intense calorie-burning exercises with moves based on boxing and other martial arts such as karate, kung-fu, and Muay Thai with plenty of courses created for all fitness levels
– Daily workouts in about 15 minutes — Providing options for any lifestyle or schedule, players can choose from  3-Minute Fitness Mode, offering selectable high-intensity workouts, or a pre-programmed Personal Training Mode that offers a varied selection of daily exercise routines including stretches that can be completed in about 15 minutes.
– Track progress and stay focused on results— The sleek “My Report” function provides stats on workout frequency, length, calories burned, and logs completed actions all in one place
– Four personality-driven trailers— Four personal trainers with personalities to fit a player’s coaching style ranging from friendly to strict, deliver customized daily routines aligned with individual goals and keep things fresh with new activities each day
FiNC Home Fit launches physically and digitally on Switch this fall.
Source: XSEED / Marvelous PR
- Knockout Home Fitness Brings More High-Intensity Workouts To Switch
- 2B From NieR: Automata Is Coming To Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
- Twitch’s Hasan Piker Spurs Controversy With West Hollywood Home
- QA Testing Dancing And Fitness Games Doesn’t Sound Like Fun
- Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise sales exceed 700,000 units
- Fitness Boxing 2 Has Been Updated To Version 1.0.4, Here’s What’s Included
- Gameplay Trailer Appears For Family Trainer, Switch’s Latest Fitness Game
- Fitness Boxing Is Getting An Anime Series In Japan
- Nintendo Switch game Fitness Boxing is getting an anime version
- Prepare for Your Journey as Weird West Hits Xbox This Fall