Ubisoft dropped a new title update for Watch Dogs Legion today, and there was a surprise packed in with it as well. Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead is a brand new game mode that’s free for all game owners, and is now available in its alpha phase on PC now.
As the name suggests, this is a zombies-style game mode where players can team up with each other, loot London for supplies while avoiding Albion soldiers, Clan Kelley members, as well as the undead and then extract safely.
Here’s a quick rundown of the game mode:
“Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead can be accessed via Ubisoft Connect and is a separate game mode from Watch Dogs: Legion. In a London filled with zombies, Albion soldiers and Clan Kelley enforcers are hoarding valuable supplies that you must get your hands on to ensure the survival of your crew. No matter if you are going in solo, with friends or up to 3 other players via public matchmaking, you will have to be smart with your resources, your tactics and plan ahead to gather supplies, find power-ups and extract from London alive.
Every supply run starts off with a random Survivor and Gadget. Scout the map for precious supplies, power-ups and plan a route to avoid the deadly zombie hordes.”
Watch Dogs Legion is now available on PC and consoles, and Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead is currently only available on PC in its alpha state, and will be coming to consoles soon.
- Legends gets standalone release, adds new “Rivals” mode on September 3 – PlayStation.Blog
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends is getting a standalone release and a Rivals mode
- Legends Receiving Standalone Release, New Rivals Mode on September 3rd
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends gets a standalone launch, plus a new mode
- Ghost of Tsushima Legends Is Getting Standalone Version, Updates Add New Rivals Mode, Gear Mastery, More
- Ghost Of Tsushima: Legends Gets A Standalone Release, New Rivals Mode Coming Soon
- Watch Dogs made a zombies mode… ?♂️
- Black Ops Cold War patch alters Double Agent mode, fixes zombies bugs
- Doom Eternal’s Invasion mode is dead – we’re getting a single-player horde mode instead
- Zombies Ate My Neighbors And Ghoul Patrol Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S