The LEGO Group has confirmed that LEGO Builder’s Journey will be heading to the Nintendo Switch system on Saturday 22nd June. The game has previously been released on Apple Arcade, which is a subscription gaming sub for Apple devices, which does away with annoying microtransactions etc. It seems like the exclusivity period has ended, so the LEGO Group is bringing the building game to other platforms including the Nintendo Switch. Here’s the details for the game, which is set to retail on Switch for £17.99, along with a trailer.
“A story about play, connections and adventure.
Step through levels brick by brick with puzzles that sometimes ask us to follow the instructions… and sometimes to be creative and break the rules.
Builder’s Journey is a poetic puzzle that takes place in a LEGO brick world, brought to life with the most accurately rendered LEGO elements yet to feature on screens. Be taken through a breathtaking world filled with brick-by-brick effects, accompanied by a beautiful soundtrack.
Throughout the narrative, there will be ups and downs, challenges and celebrations. Take the time to experiment, and most importantly, to play. Figuring out who we are and what we become is the Builder’s Journey.”
My Nintendo News
- Best Nintendo Switch Card Games, Board Games And Deck Builders
- LEGO Builder’s Journey receives big update alongside PC and Switch release | Articles
- Nintendo’s Giving Away LEGO Mario Keychains As Part Of New LEGO VIP Partnership
- Nintendo and LEGO Group unveils LEGO Super Mario 64 Block for $170
- LEGO Builder’s Journey expanding to PC and console alongside graphical update | Articles
- The LEGO Group Announces Its First Ever LEGO CON, Will Air Later This Month
- Lego retiring certain Lego Super Mario sets soon
- The Medium, Dragon Quest Builders 2, and more confirmed for Xbox Game Pass Cloud | Articles
- US: Nintendo Download for 22nd July 2022
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is coming to Switch in October