Star Citizen is currently free-to-play as the game enjoys its annual Invictus Launch Week celebration. I figured now would be as good a time as ever to take a peek at the ambitious space sim and see how things are going.
Cloud Imperium Games has raised more than $365 million via crowdfunding since starting Star Citizen development in 2012. See you next year!
- Drake’s DefenseCon 2951 Opens in Star Citizen
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.14 Released; Welcomes You to The Gorgeous “City in the Clouds” Orison
- New Star Citizen Video Reveals New Alien Spaceship Gatac Railen as Crowdfunding Passes $372 Million
- New Star Citizen Video Features Dynamic Events & More as Crowdfunding Passes $374 Million
- Star Citizen New Videos Featuring Loot & More as Crowdfunding Passes $378 Million
- Star Citizen now has a city in the clouds • Eurogamer.net
- Star Citizen – New Videos & Free Fly Event Revealed as Crowdfunding Passes $379 Million
- Star Citizen Gets New Video About Hospitals & More as Crowdfunding Passes $380 Million
- Star Citizen Gets New Videos Showing Upcoming Content as Crowdfunding Passes $382 Million
- Star Citizen Gets New Videos About Upcoming Ships & More as Crowdfunding Passes $383 Million