The next title from the team behind psychological horror The Town of Light revolves around the Tale of the White Lady, and is set against a gorgeous Tuscany backdrop. Martha Is Dead is pitched as a first-person thriller, in which you’ll assume the role of the titular character’s twin sister, who must come to terms with the drowning of her sibling as war nears Italy’s shores.
The official blurb expands: “[Martha Is Dead] merges the beauty of the Tuscany countryside with the encroaching ugliness of war to create a psychologically impacting story based on real history, superstition, darkness, and dreamscapes.” There’s no date just yet, but it’s coming to both the PlayStation 5 and PS4.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Martha Is Dead Preview – A Horror Ideal That Transcends Tropes
- EGX: Rezzed – Join us this evening for a Martha is Dead developer walkthrough
- Let creepy puppets teach you about creepier ghosts in the new Martha Is Dead trailer
- Lovecraftian Survival Horror Game Song of Horror is Available Now
- First-person survival horror game Horror Tales: The Wine coming to Switch next week
- Creepy-Cute Japanese Horror Adventure ‘Last Light’ Coming To Switch
- Friends of Mineral Town PS4, Xbox One Ports Revealed
- Friends of Mineral Town Coming to PS4 & Xbox One
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human launches on PS5 and PS4 December 7, new gameplay details – PlayStation.Blog
- Don’t Run from This Huge Dying Light 2 Stay Human PS5, PS4 Gameplay Trailer