Marvel’s Avengers’ slow path to redemption will perhaps reach make-or-break point with the Black Panther update due in August, but in the meantime Square Enix is keeping things ticking with its previously announced Cosmic Cube update. This will get underway from 22nd June, and will introduce a new Villain Sector named Beating the Odds, where you’ll attempt to take down the Scientist Supreme in a dramatic new environment.
In addition to the Villain Sector, a new event named Cosmic Threat will run from 24th June to 8th July, and will see you taking on fresh missions across the globe. There’ll be a fair number of rewards up for grabs – you can read more about those through here – including an animated team nameplate to commemorate the occasion. Is this enough to pull you back in?
Push Square | Latest Updates
- The Marvel’s Avengers Cosmic Cube Event Has Arrived
- The Scientist Who Co-Created Video Games And Nuclear Bombs
- Marvel’s Avengers Will Soon Let Everyone Play as the Same Superhero on PS5, PS4
- Black Widow’s White Movie Attire Arrives in Marvel’s Avengers on PS5, PS4
- Marvel’s Avengers To Get All-Access Weekend Trial On PS5, PS4, Steam, And Stadia Starting July 29
- The Secrets Behind Tim Schafer’s Rubik’s Cube Collection
- Fortnite’s Season 7 Finale Sees Return Of Fan-Favorite Cube
- Ariana Grande teases Kevin The Cube’s return to Fortnite
- Call of Duty: Vanguard Alpha Brings Champion Hill Mode to PS5, PS4
- Cosmic Top Secret Available Now for Pre-Order