Once again stepping into the role of the heroic Commander Shepard, gamers command their crew to prepare for an all-out suicide mission. Players must assemble their squad from amongst the galaxy‘s most powerful mystics, geniuses, and convicts and lead them to the heart of the galaxy to discover why humans are vanishing from the galaxy. The success of the mission hinges on the squad recruited and their loyalty to the cause. Shepard’s future, and that of the Milky Way, depends on it.
These are the general pages with everything you need to know as a quick overview of Mass Effect 2.
We’ve also got a walkthrough of every mission in the game, no matter what you’re stuck with.
As well as the regular missions, all the DLC is accounted for here too.
On top of all that, these are the odds and ends in our guide you might find useful.
IGN Video Games
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Build Guide: Engineer (Mass Effect 1)
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Build Guide: Vanguard (Mass Effect 1)
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Build Guide: Adept (Mass Effect 1)
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Build Guide: Sentinel (Mass Effect 1)
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Guide: Suicide Mission Mass Effect 2
- Virmire – Mass Effect Wiki Guide
- How to Keep Everyone Alive in the Suicide Mission – Mass Effect 2 Wiki Guide
- 10 Best Squad Mates In Mass Effect – Before You Play Mass Effect Legendary Edition
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition changes Tali’s photo in Mass Effect 3
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Review Part 1: Mass Effect