Microsoft today confirmed what many had expected, that it will combine the annual Xbox E3 press conference with that of its recent acquisition Bethesda.
The presentation is dated for June 13 at 10 am PT.
“You’ve told us how excited you are about welcoming Bethesda into the Xbox family, so we know you’re going to want a front-row seat to the Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase,” said Xbox games marketing GM Aaron Grenberg.
“A 90-minute show packed with everything you want to know about the epic gaming lineup coming out of this partnership, the incredible games coming to Xbox this holiday, upcoming releases on Xbox Game Pass, and more.”
Microsoft acquired Bethesda parent company ZeniMax Media last September for $7.5 billion.
After the acquisition closed, Xbox head Phil Spencer confirmed the company’s plans for exclusivity, saying, “Xbox consoles, PC, and Game Pass will be the best place to experience new Bethesda games, including some new titles in the future that will be exclusive to Xbox and PC players.”
- Microsoft teases Starfield reveal at the Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase in June
- Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase: 20+ Day One Games with Xbox Game Pass
- The Biggest Announcements from The Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase 2023
- How to Watch the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase
- Watch the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase from E3 2023 Here
- Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase Recap
- Xbox and Bethesda E3 Showcase Announced for June 13
- Top RPG News Of The Week: May 30th (Monster Hunter Rise, Dragon Quest XII, Xbox and Bethesda Showcase Plus More)
- Our E3 2023 predictions for the Xbox and Bethesda showcase
- Xbox and Bethesda Announce Joint E3 2023 Showcase for June 13th